to Fight COVID-19
We are going through some difficult time but we can overcome anything together!
Your safety is our top priority as always. We believe micro-mobility is important more than ever. The pandemic is changing the way we move, and our scooters provide an easy and safe way you to travel while social distancing.
Cleaning Procedures and Tips
We are committed to provide you a safe ride. As such, we are taking extra measures on top of our existing safety protocols. All of our safety protocols are in accordance with the Public Health Agency of Canada and are actively carried out to keep you safe. These new protocols include:
- Increasing the frequency of disinfecting scooters. Every time a scooter is picked up or enters a warehouse, our staff disinfect main contact points on the scooter. Our Patrol Team also disinfects scooters during the day. Our aim is to disinfect scooters at least twice during the day.
- Increasing the cleaning supplies for our staff. Employees are supplied with single-use face masks every shift and must wear face shields and gloves all the time during their shift.
We highly recommend you to take the steps outlined in the Alberta Health Service's and Public Health Ontario's COVID-19 Health Advisory when riding our scooters. The best way to prevent infection is to follow the recommended personal hygiene measures. These prevention measures include:
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer before and after your trip, and to avoid touching your face during your trip.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands.
- If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm.
- Do not ride a scooter if you are feeling sick or unwell.
- Maintain a 2-meter separation for other riders and pedestrians. Wear a cloth mask if physical distancing of 2 meters may be difficult.
Our new measures, however, do not guarantee that all scooters will be 100% clean at all times, given that they are regularly in use and exposed to the environment. We strongly recommend you to clean the handlebars with a pre-moistened disinfectant wipe if possible.
Heroes Without Capes Program (ended as of August 31st)
Our public health professionals are our true heroes, heroes without capes. We want to show our sincere gratitude by offering free scooter pass. Roll is providing free 30-minute daily rides and helmets to the countless healthcare professionals in Calgary and Ottawa. Please fill out the form here. https://airtable.com/shrMAPbE2VjAJHLKC
If you need help or support, we are here for you. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2020 © by Roll Technologies Inc.